Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Cisco ASA, RSA Token Authentication & Server 2012 LDAP issues

Alright so .. I am in the middle of implementing RSA Token for VPN Access. We have a SOC who I am working with and were able to set up the AnyConnect Client as well as authentication between the ASA and our DC. The issue I am having now is when I try to log in with an AD account on the VPN, the ASA can successfully authenticate and pass the request to our Server 2012 DC but the Server terminates the response back. I've ran WireShark and changed the logging reg key for LDAP and I'm seeing TCP Resets but I am hitting a deadend. Any suggestions? We do have a Forcepoint Web Filter but we have a policy that allows the servers unrestricted access, nothing being filters. Logs in there show nothing



No comments:

Post a Comment