Monday, June 10, 2019

Answering interview questions like: What is routing

So firstly, I just had my first legit networking phone interview. I passed the interview and have another interview. I've been applying for network jobs for months now I am extremely anxious and trying not to fuck this up.

The only question she asked that really had me stuttering was "What is routing". I never realized how much this would throw me off. It's like asking a mechanic, how does a car work? I was like...where do I even start? Should I break down the entire routing process from what happens at layer 2 etc etc, it was so broad of a question I totally froze up and ended up stumbling through my answer. Luckily it didn't totally wreck my interview but I want to be more prepared for this in the next interview. Advice?



No comments:

Post a Comment