Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Remote Desktop solution

Hey guys,

I am far from a networking pro, hence why I am asking here (you guys have always given me excellent advise) We are moving offices across town and will need to temporarily setup 3 offices while leaving the current offices where they are. These 3 new offices will need to access the 3 PCs at the original office through some sort of remote desktop software. The thing is we do lots of AutoCAD drawings and the license for the software we use is outrageously expensive. Ideally I would like to be able to remote in to the original office PC and be able to change or update drawings and print them at the new office. I was hoping you guys could point me in the direction of the best solution. There will be Gigabit Fiber internet at both locations so I don't think bandwidth will be an issue. Any suggestions on remote access software for 3-5 simultaneous users?



No comments:

Post a Comment