Friday, May 10, 2019

For the sake of the window I am about to throw my PC through, please help! NAT Issues are driving me insane!

I installed a PC game (COD WWII via Steam) after not playing it for a long time. I have a completely different PC and router since the last time I played, and I cannot connect to servers for the life of me! I have tried everything I can find and nothing is working. The game says my NAT type is either Moderate or Strict and it randomly changes, causing me to not be able to connect to any servers.

What I have tried:

  • Disabled anti-virus AND windows firewall
  • Enabled UPnP
  • Found the needed TCP/UDP ports for COD PC and setup the port forwarding

Nothing seems to help. I just keep getting the "searching", "expanding", "narrowing" process over and over again when trying to find servers to join.

https://imgur.com/a/p9dGGQJ



No comments:

Post a Comment