Saturday, May 4, 2019

Enterprise vs MSP?

Hi,

I currently work for an enterprise, and I worked for an MSP before who were quite...awful, and sexist to boot. I won't name them here.

I did see this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/networking/comments/2ay4id/career_advice_working_for_an_mspvar_vs_enterprise/

however I thought "That were four years ago", and USA specific. I live in the UK. Long term I'm not sure if it is worth going back to another MSP, or not. I'm quite the self starter, in the sense that I'm actively willing to start learning stuff that yeah an MSP would give you experience for, but without any SLAs, and learning in your own time as such ie: buying cheap stuff, to play with...

What would people recommend, and more so in the UK? Ideally long term, I want to move more into security..anyway



No comments:

Post a Comment