Friday, May 10, 2019

Custom captive portal for Ruckus vSZ-E

Hello,

I'm currently deploying virtual controller - Ruckus vSZ-E ver. 3.5.1.0.862 and I have some problems with setting up guest Wi-Fi with SMS authentication.

My concept can be described with such situation: when the guest is trying to connect to network he will be redirected to captive portal and he have to enter his first name, last name and phone number. After submitting this form he will receive password on his mobile phone.

I tried to use captive portal which is provided by controller but it only consist of one textbox for password and I didn't find any information about customization or any options to do that.

Do you know if there are any customization options for this version of controller? Maybe version 5 of vSZ-E have such options? Or the only option is connecting vSZ-E with other solution for example PacketFence?



No comments:

Post a Comment