Thursday, May 23, 2019

Cisco DC or AWS?

I'm about to finish up my CCNP (with any luck on TShoot) and am planning for my next cert. I was talking to one of my former colleagues and mentioned I was going to go the AWS route to expand my horizons a bit, but still keep within the networking realm (somewhat). He suggested I go the Cisco Data Center route, because, to paraphrase him. there's always a data center at the end of the cloud.

I laughed him off at first, but it definitely something that stuck with me the last couple of weeks.

I know the choice is ultimately subjective and depends a lot on where I want to do in the future, but I'm wondering if anyone can weigh in on this some.

AWS or Cisco DC? Any benefits to either or has anyone done them and found them ultimately not very useful?



No comments:

Post a Comment