Monday, April 22, 2019

Juniper SRX share routes BGP Peers

Hi everyone,

​

I have an SRX300 receiving 100+ routes over BGP through peers on a secure tunnel/VPN. I also have a directly connected VPN concentrator that is capable of OSPF and BGP.

​

I'd like to share the routes between the two devices. I thought of re-distributing BGP into OSPF, but I heard that's a bad idea and to avoid when possible. So, I figured I'd just peer the two devices over BGP.

​

My problem is that I'm very new to Juniper and I understand the settings are very granular. The SRX300 is not passing any of its learned BGP routes over to the VPN Concentrator. I assume I need to set a policy to tell it to share with another BGP peer.

​

I've been on the phone with JTAC for an hour and the gentleman is fumbling around with no luck.

​

Is what I'm trying to do possible? Is there a better way to do it?



No comments:

Post a Comment