Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Industry Trends and Research

Hi I'm completing a research project on the cybersecurity industry and more specifically on Palo Alto Networks, CheckPoint, and Cisco. Wall St. research analysts who have no idea what they are talking about throw around market share projections and lines like "best in class product portfolio" all the time, so I'd like to bypass that and ask you all for insight on the industry and where you think it's headed. Apologies in advance if this isn't the best place to post this.

My main questions are:

1) Is there a significant difference between the comprehensiveness and quality of product lines between Palo Alto, CheckPoint and Cisco?

2) When dealing with salespeople from these companies does anyone stand out in a good or bad way?

3) Has your enterprise recently switched from one of these companies to the other and if so why?

4) What are better questions I should be asking to compare these companies?

Thanks for your help in advance and if you'd be willing to be a source for my project (anonymous or otherwise) please message me!



No comments:

Post a Comment