Thursday, April 25, 2019

Cisco Nexus 9K - vPC Peer KeepAlive link won't come up

Good Morning, everyone -

Hoping to get some insight on some weird behavior I'm seeing on a couple of virtual Nexus 9K switches I am configuring in VIRL.

I have configured the vPC domain (and associated interfaces) with the same config I use on my production N9K's. The only difference is my production switches are on NXOS 7 and these virtual switches are on NXOS 9.

Unfortunetly, I can't seem to get the KeepAlive link to come online. It is showing suspended, and both switches show peer unreachable. I've included some configs and outputs below for reference.

If anyone has a suggestion or idea, it would be much appreciated!

Switch#1 -

Relevant Configs

Relevant Status

Switch #2 -

Relevant Configs

Relevant Status


Edit #1 - Added VPC domain configs

Edit #2 - Post getting too long, moving configs/statuses to pastebin



No comments:

Post a Comment