Thursday, March 21, 2019

Security Protocols for a small business network

First off greetings to all of you, I'm hoping you guys and girls can provide some insight for my problem. As a project for my computer networking class in college, I've been tasked with creating a secure network separated into three different branches. The network must be able to securely communicate between branches and the internet while also being monitored by an administrator. As it stands I know most of the basic protocols that occur within a network but have no grasp of how to ensure security on the internet outside of things like SSL, HTTPS and the like. I've done some research of my own on things like packet labeling but most of it seems to revolve around transfer protocols. If it helps I could include my diagram of the network as it stands. Anything helps, feel free to ask questions as I tried to be as cut and dry as I could. Thank you for your time for those who read or respond to this.



No comments:

Post a Comment