Saturday, March 9, 2019

Back Again with more investment with Cisco and Networking Certifications.

I left IT solutions and networking since 2014 due to the immigration to the U.S. and you know you would need to find any job once you landed here and this is what happened.

In Q4-2014, I started with an employer in the eCommerce business, and now I ended up to be the sales and marketing director.

Today and during the weekend I do not know just I had a feeling that I need to reinvest more in my time and money to get my expired Cisco certifications, and honestly still I have that nostalgia to be that Presales Engineer who managed more than $53M IT complex projects in Wireless, LAN, WAN, IPT, and Data Centers.

I do not like to start studying again lonely, but I would love if there is a sort of group or online education (I hope to be free :-) ) to get in back to Cisco, networking and IT back-end system world.

I love to do Indoor and Outdoor Wireless solutions and designs for Small-Medium Networks up-to complex level.

Do you recommend to do the startup from Wireless path or no just start with something generic!

Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment