Saturday, February 23, 2019

What does a professional network topology look like?

Maybe I'm just searching for it wrong, but I'm trying to see how a professional would outline and draft a extended star network topology. I was curious to see how someone properly/professionally set up their equipment room and telecom closets. I was curious to see someones choices and most importantly HOW they actually planned out the network in every detail for a building. I am also curious as to how someone may professionally format their paper when writing such things. As I feel my current way is very poor quality compared to someone who is experienced in such things.

If you have any ideas as to where I can find some PDF's, images, or any other sources to see such things, I'd greatly appreciate it.



No comments:

Post a Comment