Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Trying to activate restAPIs on CSR1000v -getting % Virtual service crsr_mgmt install has not completed

Hi guys

It is was of those days when you decide to do something end you end up trobleshooting and endless chain of oddities that take you farther and farther from what you wanted to do

In my case I wanted to enable RESTAPIs for a CSR1000v installed in GNS3
I have not played with this in a while so I wasted some time figuring out how to configure the management interface and then I started enabling the RESTAPIs but ...no luckI am getting the above message + "Please activate the VM adter install is completed"
Do I need to install a demo license for this? I can't find anything related to the above. I suspect it is either that or some access to guestshell and enable some service there ?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. I am using CSR1000v 16.9.1



No comments:

Post a Comment