Friday, February 8, 2019

Establish a static IP Virtual lan

This may be an incredibly basic question for you guys, and I apologize if it's been asked before in any way.

I'm attempting to establish a mostly remote-work based business and want to create some sort of online LAN which collaborators can connect to and access an intranet. I would also need a static IP address for this VLAN and use it to access internal services in other companies (some companies, like Sony need to whitelist a static IPv4 address so we can access sensitive data).

What exactly is it I should look for? Would a VPN service with a static IP option work? Ideally this would cheap (we don't have a reliable source of income yet) and be cloud based as I am travelling and relocating relatively often.



No comments:

Post a Comment