Thursday, December 27, 2018

network automation testing tools? (Currently using Spirent iTest)

Hello guys,

So I do some code vetting for my company and most of it is by hand so far.

Alot of it is repeating the same steps over and over. Setting up the topology, breaking BGP, OSPF, pulling links etc. while pumping traffic through this lab network and then recording results and seeing whether a code is suitable for production or not.

We do have Spirent iTest thrown in for free and I'm gradually picking it up, but I was wondering if there are any other competing products you guys would recommend?

I've looked at Quali Test Shell and Ixia Test Conductor. I'm wondering if there are any other similar products or open source impelmentations of these testing software.



No comments:

Post a Comment