Monday, December 24, 2018

Juniper vWLC Config Questions

Is there anyone out there familiar with the Juniper WLCs? I'm struggling to find information on a few things. I'm familiar with Cisco and Aruba wireless, but not with Juniper and unfortunately I inherited this little problem child.

I have a vWLC at the HQ site, and some APs I'm trying to get configured at a remote site. There is an MPLS connection between the remote site and the HQ site with routing enabled (BGP). There is full reachability between this remote site and the HQ site. What I'm trying to figure out is how do I point the WLA532's I have to the Juniper controller at the HQ site. I can probably fumble my way through configuring the SSIDs and such based on other configurations already on the device.

Is there a DHCP option I need to set that points to the WLC? Option 43, perhaps? The DHCP server is at the HQ site with a DHCP helper address to the wireless VLAN at the remote site.



No comments:

Post a Comment