Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Is this a good router?

I recently built a new gaming PC. I just contacted my ISP he said he'd come over tomorrow and give a new connection. This will be the first time my family has Internet in our house. These are the plans he gave me to choose from: One Two I'll be choosing TMT - PUMA from Picture 2 where I'll need to pay 600 Rupees for 500GB of data at speed of 50mbps and Post FUP is 1mbps.

Router model : Dg-hr 3300ta which I'll need to pay 1000 rupees.

So my question are is this router any good? Are there any good routers for the same price? The same router is 2000rupees on Amazon.

For conversions 600 rupees or 8.54 dollars for monthly fee for internet. Company router price 1000rupees or 14.23 dollars. Amazon price for the same router 28.47 dollars or 2000rupees.

Use case: Game downloads, Gaming, will be used by 1 or 2 mobiles simultaneously. Thinking of getting into streaming. Will this work?

Thank you and merry Christmas all.



No comments:

Post a Comment