Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Making changes to a switch in a Juniper virtual chassis stack

Hey guys i`m trying to figure out how to configure a port in a VC pair of 4 on Juniper 4300 EX switches I can access the master via the VC management IP, but I have no idea how to configure 1 of the other switches in the stack.

I tried edit virtual chassis member 1 I saw it switched to member 1 on the cli level, but I still can`t configure anything like ports etc.

I`m fairly new to Junos (cisco R&S background) so im lost lol I did some reading and found that the vcp ports are for the vc but all the documentation shows is configuring VC not how to configure an individual switch port on 1 of the other switches in the VC.

All I want to do is configure a port as access with a VLAN on 1 of the switches in the stack sigh.



No comments:

Post a Comment