Friday, October 19, 2018

S2S VPN Issue

Good Morning Fellas!

Hope everyone is doing well this Friday! I have a weird thing going on with one of my site to sites and I can't seem to figure out what is going on.

I have a S2S between our Dallas office and Miami office. The hardware I am using is a Fortigate 60D in Miami and a Sonicwall NSA4200 in Dallas. The network setup in Miami is simple they have a single subnet well call it 192.168.1.0/24 and Dallas we have three 10.1.1.0/24, 10.1.2.0/24, 10.1.3.0/24

Now I did this same setup between Dallas and our New York office and everything is working correctly. But for some odd reason Miami can only establish a link to 10.1.1.0/24 and 10.1.2.0/24 it does not establish a link to 10.1.3.0/24

If I look at the active tunnels in the sonicwall I can see that ALL of our other remote locations that we have S2Ss with have all 3 tunnels active. But Miami is the only location where I can't get all 3 network to activate. Only the first 2.

So yeah ... This is a basic setup, maybe I am missing something easy but I went over everything and like I said I was able to get it to work at our remote offices. Anyway any help or insight you all could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment