Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Looking for advice on my ISE BYOD setup

Not sure if we have any ISE experts on here, but I’m looking for confirmation that my design is workable. I work in healthcare IT and we have ISE, Prime, MSE and HA paired 5520 WLCs. We currently have too many active SSIDs (6). The design I’m working on would be one SSID (to rule them all). If the device MAC is known by ISE as an enterprise owned device, it would just connect them to an internal vlan based on the location it is assigned to. If not, it would present a page asking if you are a guest or employee. If you choose guest, it brings up a page to enter some information then pushes you over to a guest vlan. If you choose BYOD it would push you to sign up for MDM (XenMobile or AirWatch. We’re deciding between the two now). I’m still in the design/learning phase of this and will probably employ professional services to help out, but I want to make sure I’m going the right direction here. Thanks everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment