Friday, September 14, 2018

HP Aruba training

Hi all! I just started a position with a new organization this week and life is MUCH better now. I am getting better pay, better benefits, more budget, better team, less stress, etc. My previous org had Cisco at almost all levels (R+S, Wireless, and some firewalls). My new org only has a pair of Cisco ASAs, but they want to phase those out for Palo Alto soon. They currently use Brocade, but are quickly moving to HP Aruba for switching on top of their Aruba wireless.

Where can I go for HP Aruba training? Looks like they have a certification program similar to CCNA etc. Where should I start? So far I like Aruba's wireless platform a lot more than Cisco. Their switching platform seems just fine too.

Bonus: Where can I find training for Arista too?



No comments:

Post a Comment