Thursday, July 5, 2018

Should i go

Hi,

I worked for 4 years as network engineer primarily working on firewalls, but also had a fair amount of r&s in my work. I am back to school now. I almost have an year to complete.

Although i have a fascination to go into cyber security in near future, i feel that i should strengthen my network knowledge. I already have a ccna and about to take my ccna security exam in 2 or 3 weeks hopefully.

I will probably work on ccnp r&s next. I have been prepating for my ccnp r&s on off for a long time but didnt have the persuation to get it. Now that, i am back to school, should i work towards my ccnp r&s or try to work on ccie r&s as i have an year's time? Or am i putting too much on my plate ? Any guidance from the ninjas over here would be really helpful in taking my decision. I just want to make my time useful over this year.

Note:I want to get the ccie badge for knowledge and respect.

Sorry for my bad english. I am not a native speaker.



No comments:

Post a Comment