Friday, July 20, 2018

Looking for a bandwidth/capacity calculation tool

It seems as though I’m in the right subreddit to ask this question but if not please guide me to the right one. I am currently in the military and have taken advantage of a program that allows me to intern for a local company 6 months prior to my retirement. I am learning the intricacies of being an RF Transport Engineer and am looking for some type of tool that would calculate network bandwidth across my microwave shots. The idea would be that if I increase bandwidth on a link I would like to know how it affects bandwidth on my other microwave links in succession so to know if I could add customers to the original link. Or better yet it could turn “yellow” or “red” to show that I am reaching capacity on my further links before reaching the drain. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment