Friday, July 13, 2018

Junos and Solarwinds

Hi,

I'm trying to get the ipfix on my mx480 and mx960 routers to send this flow to our Solarwinds. Also, I have ex and qfx switches that are configured with sflow.

The mx routers have multiple virtual-router (vrf-lite) instances. The goal is to send this ipfix data via the oob interface (fxp0). The fxp0 is on the master inet.0 table and the tenants has their own route table and interfaces.

Our Solarwinds is reachable via the oob network. At this point, the Solarwinds is not receiving the ipfix and sflow data. However, when I check the sflow and ipfix, it says the sampling is being sent to the Solarwinds server.

Also, do I need to create a forwarding-options for ipfix for each tenant (virtual-router/vrf-lite) to get their interfaces info?

Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment