Friday, July 13, 2018

AnyConnect VPN issue

Hi all,

Slightly strange AnyConnect issue, well two in fact.

We have it set up for split tunnellin Included in the split tunnel is 1. Our head office subnets (10.1.0.0/16) where the ASA is located 2. Our azure VNET (10.2.0.0/16) We have a site to site VPN between HO and Azure.

Problem 1: When connected via AnyConnect I get to literally anything in the HO subnet apart from the firewall. It doesn’t ping on any interface or sub interface. I put in a management rule as I needed to temporarily be able to do configuration over the VPN and that doesn’t work. The interfaces are in the same subnets I can get to. For example on the inside interface the IP is 10.1.252.2 which I can’t get to. However I can get to 10.1.252.1 which is the switch connected to it.

On the asa there is a route for the 10.1.0.0/16 network with a next hop if the switch stack which does the inter-VLAN routing. However as the interface addresses Willa Leo be in the route table as directly connected I can’t see this been the issue.

Problem 2: I am unable to route the the Azure network

I have put an outside to outside NAT exemption in for the traffic

I have put a firewall rule in to allow the connection

I have enabled same-security permit intra-interface.

Any ideas on either issue would be greatly appreciated

TIA Ben



No comments:

Post a Comment