Friday, July 6, 2018

I'm having problems with PaloAlto renewals - is it me, or everyone?

I've been trying to process licencing renewals for my PaloAlto firewalls. I have about 40 various models deployed in offices in about 8 countries. I am trying to get all the subscriptions co-termed

There have been 6 rounds of gathering them all in to a single account There have been a further 3 rounds of correcting inventory. That process took about two months. Now it has been another month, I finally got a quote to renew the appliances in the US, but I am still waiting on quotes for everything else.

I have to power off some devices in Asia this weekend for scheduled power work - their licences have now expired - they will not come back into HA after the power cycle.

Three months - I have the money approved. I'm waiting to submit the PO. It is going to be several $100k. Is it just my account manager at PA - or is it PA?



No comments:

Post a Comment