Thursday, July 26, 2018

I need a help with a very weird problem..

Hello, i am having a really weird problem with my internet from 2 years ago, and i still couldn’t find a solution Tried contacting everybody till i find this subreddit, so i hope some expert can help me ;P Its literally the only thing i need in this life, for it to be fixed

Okay I don’t wanna make it long I play video games, and i am quite good with it, but since 2016 something happened to my internet, most of my commands its delayed ish I believe, so the game feels so slow for me! Its just there is something fucked about it And I couldn’t compete from that day till now :( I tried changing everything in my setup, nothing comes out, I believe its from my internet, so i hope someone can help me with it please! I don’t even mind paying for it Thank you very much, and excuse my english



No comments:

Post a Comment