Thursday, July 26, 2018

Draytek Vigor 120 - Bridge Mode Issue

Hello - I've got a Draytek 2862 and Vigor 120 configured for active/active; the Vigor is connected to the WAN2 port of the 2862 and through testing with the ISP, I can see that both circuits are in sync, however the secondary Vigor won't pass PPP traffic. I've checked the RADIUS logs for any authentication rejections (i.e. incorrect username/password) and nothing shows up. Both interfaces are set to 'Always On' and both ports are enabled. I've confirmed with the end user that both devices are connected into the NTE securely and are using the correct lines, but so far nothing. The ISP can't see a fault with the service so at this point, all I can think is that either the config's incorrect, or the hardware's faulty but before I write that off, I wanted to check whether the community might have any suggestions as to what might be going on (i.e. is there a config trick I'm missing, like the auto-detect FTTC config Drayteks seem to suffer from). As far as I can tell, the only logical option for the Vigor 120 config on the 2862 would be for me to set it as PPPoE, as Static/Dynamic/PPTP/L2TP or IPv6 seems pointless. I've also confirmed the RADIUS details (as mentioned above) - apart from that, I can't really think of what else I might be missing?



No comments:

Post a Comment