Friday, July 6, 2018

Double check my work?

Brief intro, working my internship and am the only network person at the location (small business), and they are using a single EdgeSwitch 48 Lite for their networking and a basic SoHo router. Owner has 2 separate businesses at the same location and wants the networks separated. I'm CCNA certified as of January and haven't touched a router/switch since class ended in early Feb. Both sides of the business need to have outside access to the internet but be separated from themselves to they cant see what each other are doing on their respective networks. I know all I need to do for this is separate them onto different vlans, but its a little different on EdgeSwitch CLI than it is on Cisco, so im asking for a once-over of my work before I apply it tonight. Thanks in Advance!

enable

ubnt

ubnt

network protocol none

network parms 192.168.0.2 255.255.255.0 192.168.0.1

network mgmt_vlan 99

vlan database

vlan 10,20,99

exit

config

interface 0/1

description Router

switchport mode trunk

switchport trunk allowed vlan 10,20,99

switchport trunk native vlan 99

exit

interface 0/2

description

switchport mode access

switchport access vlan 10

exit

interface range 0/2-48

description

switchport mode access

switchport access vlan 20

exit



No comments:

Post a Comment