Thursday, July 19, 2018

Audible (or other audio book) recommendations for daily commuting?

Audible is my trusty co-pilot for my daily commute, and while there's plenty of good novels available, I was wondering if /r/networking had any recommendations for good non-fiction related to networking.

I've listened to and thoroughly enjoyed Where Wizards Stay Up Late, and Tubes was a mostly enjoyable read as well. Not so much network focused, I've listened to The Soul of a New Machine. I gave up on Hackers - Heroes of the Computer Revolution, although that may have partially been due to the narrator.

Beyond those, I'm mostly at a loss for anything worth getting through Audible for networking. I'm not opposed to using another platform of audio book, Audible just makes things easiest.



No comments:

Post a Comment