Thursday, May 24, 2018

Cisco FTD/FDM RA-VPN restrict users/DHCP

Hi!

I'm currently configuring an ASA firewall with Firepower Module and I'm managing this device with FDM. I'm trying to setup Remote-VPN for our users to access our internal networks. I want to have two VPN pools, one for admin managing our devices and one for employees that need to access one server on the network. I'm having a bit of a problem trying to set this up.

I followed the Configuration Wizard in the FDM and addded a Identity Realm thats connected to AD. I've created two test users one thats called vpnadmin and one vpnemployee. Both can connect but they still have access to everything. I thought I could make that VPNadmin connects to vlan 10, and vpnemployee connects to vlan 20 and they recieve their addresses from respective DHCP pool but this doesnt seem like the case. I could only configure 1 Pool with VPN addresses.

So I tried using the identity policy and added the respective user to each policy but they can still access each others stuff. It's very hard to find any configuration guides for this on the Internet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated



No comments:

Post a Comment