Thursday, May 24, 2018

Cisco CCNA, RHCSA, and VSphere Path

Hello everyone! I'm here today to ask you all a question. I am wanting to become a system/network administrator. I know they're slightly different but accommodate some of the basic fundamentals. I like Linux and am currently using minicom to remote into my Cisco 2800 routers. I'm also studying for my RHCSA so I can use Linux to do such tasks. I haven't dwelled too deep into the VSphere yet, but will soon.

Do you guys think this is a good way of getting potentially good work experience? I'm about to do more with making a Linux based home network with 5 computers, 3 desktops and 2 laptops with wireless connection. I'm also trying to make a print server access. What do you guys think? Is it a good way to not only study certs but get enough practical knowledge to become an administrator?



No comments:

Post a Comment