Thursday, May 31, 2018

BFD Authentication on Juniper Firefly / vSRX

I'm trying to configure BFD authentication between a Cisco CSR1000v and a Juniper Firefly or vSRX, but I can't locate the proper config on the Juniper side.

On the Juniper side I'm trying both:

Model: firefly-perimeter JUNOS Software Release [12.1X46-D20.5]

and

Model: vsrx JUNOS Software Release [17.3.R1.10]

I was going along with https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos/topics/example/policy-static-routes-bfd-authentication.html . When I get to the point of "set security authentication-key-chains", I find that config is not available.

I've read that authentication-key-chains are not available on vSRX(s), is that true? Is there anyway to do BFD authentication between these two virtual platforms?



No comments:

Post a Comment