Thursday, April 19, 2018

Simple suggestion for wireless router/access point package for my church.

Hi! I need a suggestion for a wireless router (obviously needs a couple of hardware outs as well) and access point repeater combo that we can use at our church. I would typically just go to Amazon and search, but I want to make sure we get something high quality and I trust professionals more than I do Amazon's suggestions. Can someone point me in the right direction?

We will need pretty good speed as we will be using this to stream video.

I'd like to keep it around $130 (+-$20).

Thanks for your help, everyone!

EDIT: ARGH! I just looked up the difference between a repeater and access point and it looks like I need a REPEATER not an access point. Sorry for the confusion!



No comments:

Post a Comment