Thursday, April 5, 2018

Quick Question - Deals with VPN on ASA

Had a power outage yesterday and everyone got sent home because the power company knew it was going to be out for hours. So I thought, that's fine, I'll VPN in and bring everything back up via HP iLO. I'm driving home, which takes over an hour and realize our VPN is using RADIUS. So... with literally everything being down, including AD, how am I going to authenticate? Called the MSP that set it up for documentation to try to get a local account on the ASA to use to log in. Long story short, it didn't work, and I'm trying to make sure I fix that moving forward.

In ASDM if I just check the box "Use LOCAL if Server Group fails" on the AnyConnect Connection Profile, will I be able to use a local admin account to connect? Or do I need to add a local user to a group?



No comments:

Post a Comment