Thursday, April 5, 2018

Has anybody here succeeded to setup Cisco WFO QM Call Recording solution ?

Hi /r/networking,

I'm here after searching almost everywhere to find a solution to a setup issue related to QM call recording but couldn't solve it yet

it seems that QM can't connect to the call manager through the JTAPI user (the same JTAPI is working fine with UCCX no issues, QM recognizes that the licenses and their number ), same goes to AXL user (I don't have good experience with the AXL user tho) I really don't know what i'm missing and what's my next step to solve it

The problem is in the "Telephony Group" but I don't know at which level exactly, when I try to test CTI services I have the following message : https://imgur.com/a/rdzCC

Tested what was suggested in here without any success https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/wfo-qm-aqm-refusing-cti-connection/td-p/2705293

So obviously i can't see the phones to record

do you have any suggestions guys ?

Thanks in advance



No comments:

Post a Comment