Thursday, April 12, 2018

Cisco Meraki..... I am disappoint

I should have posted this yesterday for Rant Wednesday, but I am still dealing with this issue and just got this email today.

"You would also need to place an order for 12 more licenses and make sure the customer knows to claim these as a renewal when they enter them into the dashboard. New licenses and renewal licenses are the same sku. They just need to claim them as a renewal to avoid this issue."

TLDR I needed 12 renewal keys for Cisco Meraki and purchased them through an authorized retailer. Missed the drop-down and added as new hardware rather than renewal... I feel like Cisco has a bad UI and clearly admits it uses the same SKU for renewal as adding hardware. I think this is personally ridiculous... any one else make this mistake?



No comments:

Post a Comment