Friday, April 20, 2018

ASA Help - Anyconnect VPN to Azure VPN routing (bgp)

Hey there.

We are spinning up an Azure instance for some application servers. I have successfully connected our internal network to Azure with routed VPN using BGP.

At some point in the very near future I will need to route our Anyconnect VPN clients to this network as well.

User connects to w/ Anyconnect and receives a 10.1.1.x address.

Azure VTI address is 10.255.255.X

Internal network is 192.168.x.x (RIP)

router bgp 65500 bgp log-neighbor-changes bgp graceful-restart bgp router-id 10.255.255.X address-family ipv4 unicast neighbor azure_gw remote-as 65515 neighbor azure_gw ebgp-multihop 255 neighbor azure_gw activate network 192.168.0.0 network 10.255.255.0 redistribute rip no auto-summary no synchronization exit-address-family 

So I guess I need to get the routing information from the Anyconnect clients into the mix. How does one go about this? I know RIP isn't ideal, and I'm not adverse to changing it - but our internal network is pretty simple...



No comments:

Post a Comment