Wednesday, March 14, 2018

crypto pki trustpoint TP-self-signed

I'm looking for a standardized way of deleting this line from my running config:

crypto pki trustpoint TP-self-signed-1719673600

I can obviously just no it out:

no crypto pki trustpoint TP-self-signed-1719673600

But I am looking for a command that can be run that would remove this line from the config (text only) without knowing my cert number (1719673600). Because that number changes on every deployment.

I have been thinking. Maybe there is another no command I don't know about, like no crypto cert all. or something. Or maybe there is a way to refer to this line in the config similar to a pipe command. Something like:

no "show run | inc crypto pki trustpoint"

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks,



No comments:

Post a Comment