Thursday, February 22, 2018

Wireless controller and Local Authentication

Howdy, I'm working on a Cisco 5508 Wireless controller. I have a radius server which authenticates domain members to access the Wireless Lan, however, if the Radius client (the Controller) is enabled users are able to authenticate, but I'm unable to login to the controller (local or domain creds) if I disable Radius, I can login locally to the controller, but then domain members can't authenticate and join the WLAN, from reading forums,there's no way to use local authentication if Radius server is reachable . Is there a way to force local creds on the Controller in the presence of a Radius Server ? I have to wait untill the end of the day to login to the WLC or else I break the Wireless for the company.



No comments:

Post a Comment