Thursday, January 11, 2018

Safest place to buy refurbished switches? xbyte, servermonkey, etc?

I'm looking to buy several Dell N3000 switches to replace older models. We already have some N3000's, so that's why I'm going with them. We have a Dell VAR and in the past, we've gone through him, but that stuff is EXPENSIVE.

I've purchased servers from ServerMonkey.com and haven't had any issues with them. I bought one N3024P from xByte.com a few weeks ago and it seems to be pretty good.

That being said, I am wondering how risky it is buying refurb from this place or that. Both xByte and ServerMonkey seem like trustworthy places to buy used hardware from, but I really don't have any idea. The refurb switch I bought of xByte came from Japan and it was something like 4 years old. I don't mind that, as long as it's in good working shape..

Thoughts? Suggestions?



No comments:

Post a Comment