Thursday, January 25, 2018

HP/Aruba Procurves and TFTP

So I've got an environment with over 60 switches and was working towards scripting at least the image downloads to the secondary flash memory on groups of them. I setup a CentOS TFTP server, tested get and push commands on it, no problems. I can even backup the switch config files to the TFTP server without errors.

When trying to download the image file, I receive "Corrupted download file." every time. I've tried several versions of images and have now tried several switches. I'm not having luck finding anyone with similar issues. I did test via the GUI in HTTP and it will save and verify the image file to the secondary flash location. Any help would be great so I don't have to GUI-manage this update.



No comments:

Post a Comment