Saturday, January 27, 2018

[Help] Experiance With SF 85 Tier 1 Securtity Clearance?

I don't know where else to ask this, but I just got my first job with a local government contractor doing IT and they had me fill out the SF 85 non-sensitive clearance form. What I'm worried about is I had one job at a fast food restaurant that I stopped going to and I'm uncertain whether or not they registered me as fired or that I quit. It directly asks if you've been fired from any job in The Last 5 Years.

What I'm worried about is that if list that I quit and that I was not fired, ill be denied security clearance.

Lastly, how often do people fail these tier one background checks. From what I read it's only a 1% denial rate.

TL:DR

Will I be denied my tier one security clearance for not knowing whether or not I was registered as fired or quit from a fast food job?



No comments:

Post a Comment