Saturday, January 20, 2018

Best Wireshark Tshoot material?

I recently obtained my CCNA and plan to switch over to CCNP studies soon. However I've decided to concentrate on rounding out the skills a little before jumping back into the Cisco certs. I've jumped into some Udemy courses for Wireshark along with network automation using Python.

I've gotten the feel for Wireshark and everything it can do, now I'm trying to find some good material for actually using it to troubleshoot issues with labs. I found this book which seemed like my answer but it was written before Wireshark 2.0 was released. Is there anything better and more current out there? I know the author has another book with the title "Wireshark 101". It's written with 2.0 in mind and boasts having a ton of labs. It seems that it's based more about learning Wireshark than actually using it to tshoot specific issues though.



No comments:

Post a Comment