Wednesday, November 15, 2017

VPN communication between multiple sites

I'm in way over my head and I know it. That said, it's falling upon me to get this figured out.

I have a client with multiple sites that all connect to a central office via gateway to gateway VPN.

The main office uses a cisco RV042G with multiple tunnels setup (1 for each satellite office)

The satellite offices connect via a cisco RV180W

Each site is on a different subnet

Communication from satellite to main office works fine in all instances. However, there is no communication between satellite offices, which is what I need to make happen.

As I said, I'm in over my head. The guy who set this all up originally is gone and I'm the closest thing to a "network guy" available. I generally just administer servers and workstations.

Do I need to have them all setup to use the same VPN tunnel, or is there a firewall rule I should be adding? Apart from the default rules for these routers, there is nothing else setup to my knowledge.



No comments:

Post a Comment