Thursday, November 16, 2017

Guest WLAN, what's your idea to make it?

Hello guys! I've been thinking about to make "guest wlan". What I would like to have is for sure switch, which allows me to send the network signal to two access points in two separated places. The main idea about "guest wlan" is simply - I want to have possibility to print e.g. 50 tickets with random or exact logins with random passwords or just separated 50 passwords. For each login/password I want to set up temporary time of possibility of using the wlan. So after e.g. 1h user will be disconnected and there will be no more possibility to connect again with same login/password to wlan. I was thinking about fortinet/fortiap, also something with cisco hardware. I think that extended/separated firewall hardware isn't necessary. I got something in my mind but I would like to see other opinions. What would you add/say about whole idea?



No comments:

Post a Comment