Friday, December 3, 2021

Looking for an application to help map applications through the network.

I am looking for some guidance. Frequently I am asked to mimic or share documentation on how an application traverses our network. I am looking for an application that can do the following:

  1. List servers
  2. List load balancer rules applied to the IP address of the server
  3. List firewall rules applied to it
  4. Group all this information in a way that it can be labeled for future use
  5. Periodically checks to make sure that this is all active
  6. Turns this all into a human readable map that can be shared

I am assuming that this exists but for some reason I am completely drawing a blank. I am just really hoping that it's not something that is going to need to be created from scratch.



No comments:

Post a Comment