Friday, December 3, 2021

For those that have pivoted to security ...

How hard did you find it to pivot towards security ?

I think I'm at the end of my network journey.I seem mentally checked out for the most part on the network side and probably need to hit something new and get some younger blood in my space.I've thought about management but I detest the management I have to deal with and would hate to become a copy of these drones. New projects do nothing to me as it's just part of the daily grind.

Any books,udemy vids or learning platforms or tips that you would like to recommend ?

I'm getting up there in age but I don't think my age is that much of a barrier for me as of yet

For context

CCNP/CCDP.

RHCE in a former life

Good ansible/git/api automation skills

Good AWS and Terraform skills

Okay-ish at Python.



No comments:

Post a Comment