Thursday, December 2, 2021

Any Versa SDWAN engineers around? VLAN I created is not working

We're using a Versa SDWAN which is co-managed with a provider. Trying not to get the provider involved. I'm creating a VLAN however I can't reach that VLAN from a switch hooked directly up to the versa box. I created a sub-interface using VLAN 2. I did notice when I'm in the command line show interfaces brief show the interface I created with a tenant tag of 0; while the other interfaces have a tenant tag of 2? I'm a little confused what a tenant tag would mean exactly since I would think the whole configuration would be under our tenant. As usual when all else looks correct, start comparing what is different from items I know are working. lol

Any helpful insight would be greatly appreciated. thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment